31 May 11 – Art-Directing Fluid Splashes – Part 2: Custom Velocities with Pyro Burst
In the second part, I’ll show you how to art direct splashes in Vellum fluid simulations. Together, we will construct a flexible setup that allows you to manipulate the shape and velocities of your chocolate splash.
- 00:00 Intro & project file overview
- 03:50 Vellum fluid & solver settings
- 06:18 Custom velocity with Pyro Burst Source
- 14:13 POP Advect Particles by Volume
- 20:23 Meshing the fluid particle simulation
- 25:54 Outro