In this tutorial you will learn how to create an abstract digital style 3D stock chart animation using Adobe After Effects and the Stradust plugin.
- Emit particles along masks
- Colorize particles along paths
- Create different types of particles
- Vary distrobution of particles along splines
- Shift particles using Transform nodes
- Create custom particle textures
- Create instences using Replica nodes
- Create a data background using Stardust presets
- Set up a quick 3D camera animation
Elaine ChiPosted at 13:26h, 21 March
Where I can get stardust material?Like picture ?It that free?
graphicINmotionPosted at 15:46h, 22 March
Stardust is a third party plugin. You can get it at superluminal.tv – it´s not free though.