In this tutorial series I teach you how I created my very successful Light Bulb Explosion After Effects template in Cinema 4D and After Effects.
Download Tutorial Assets
- Part 01 – Cinema 4D: Rough animatic
- Part 02 – Cinema 4D: Shatter animation using Voronoi Fracture and dynamics
- Part 03 – Cinema 4D: Add basic Redshift materials
- Part 04 – Cinema 4D: Lighting the scene
- Part 05 – Cinema 4D: Set up a multi pass render in Redshift
- Part 06 – After Effects: Composite all elements together and apply color correction