Digital, complex, network style logo intro for a business presentation, website or media channel. Fly through a huge 3d word cloud or images and videos.
- 2 versions included: Keywords version & Footage version
- 25 footage placeholders (works with images and video)
- 25 keyword placeholders
- Use text or your logo for final scene
- Customization video tutorial included
- All colors are editable through one control panels
- Music is not included in the download – you can get it from MatSteiner-FX at audiojungle
- ULTRAHD (4K) & Full HD resolution included
- 25 fps
- 22 seconds duration
- NO PLUGINS required ( OPTICAL FLARES (1.3.3 or above) is optional, prerenders included)
- Works with After Effects CS5 and above
Eskinder HailePosted at 02:08h, 22 May
Hi , I like the video intro ..it is what i am looking for but my question is that will i able to edit it and change the flying image with my own images ? …
graphicINmotionPosted at 06:00h, 22 May
Yes sure, that is possible. Please check the customization tutorial (second video in the video slider).
Dafney KellyPosted at 23:52h, 24 May
Can you use this slide more than one time once you purchase it to edit and use it on different things?
graphicINmotionPosted at 06:30h, 25 May
Videohive licenses are single-use licenses. That means that you can produce one end product. For example you can produce one intro animation and use this intro animation in all your videos on your YouTube channel. As soon as you produce a second, different intro, you would have to purchase another license.
Viktor NagyPosted at 12:08h, 05 March
Hi, I just purchased this template. Where, in which composition do I set the positions and timing of the words? I need one last word that comes in later than the others and stays there for I while before it all turns into the logo. Thanks in advance!
graphicINmotionPosted at 10:03h, 09 March
Thanks for your purchase!
You can find all the keyword layers inside the “Keywords Pre-Comp” composition. There ypou can set the position and timing.
Ben McCormackPosted at 06:22h, 29 March
Wondering if you can help me.
I have downloaded the fly through project but it is not opening properly in After Effects.
I have 2023 version.
I get a warning when the project opens that says 7 files are missing?
Any help would be appreciated.
graphicINmotionPosted at 10:02h, 12 April
You need to re-link the missing files to the project.
Here is a tutorial: https://youtu.be/jFBW0Zb7Z0s