Modern, professional After Effects slideshow template suitable for hi-tech, internet, networking and software related companies and business presentation.
Trapcode Form 2 plugin is REQUIRED to use this template. You can find them here:
It’s MODULAR structure enables you to easily change number of slides, duration of slides and the layout of each slide.
- MODULAR – build your own slideshow
- Easily change number and duration of slides
- Easily change particles style through a special control layer
- 30 minutes step by step customization video tutorial included
- Photos and videos used in the preview video are NOT included in the download
- Music is not included in the download – you can get it from deepersound at audiojungle
- Full HD (1920×1080) resolution
- 25 fps
- Requires Trapcode Form plugin
- Works with After Effects CS5 and above
RaedPosted at 23:45h, 10 April
I have purchased the slideshow and trying now to make some minor customization in the project, like camera movement, but I am unable to find where you placed the camera layer in the scenes? All I want is to change the position and zoom of the lens, but not sure where is layer of the camera in all the scene compositions?
Another question is the Assets for BG interface.. etc, I found the assets under the project section, but again, I don’t see them in the timeline or layer as well, because i wanna change the interface and adding something a little bit different.
graphicINmotionPosted at 08:49h, 11 April
Thanks a lot for your purchase! I already sent you a mail.
The solution is really easy: Just deactivate the “Hide All Layers” button in the timeline.
Guerard BrayanePosted at 12:48h, 13 April
I have a problem, when I open your template on After Effect, it means that the files BGCodes01, BGinterface small, BGInterfacebig, BGPlexus01 Platonic, BGPlexus02 Platonic, BGPlexus03 Pattern, BGPlexus04 Landscape and Flare Flicker are damaged or can not be Loaded so my after effect CS6 does not work properly and can not read your template, please help
graphicINmotionPosted at 12:56h, 13 April
Thanks for your purchase. Please make sure that Quicktime is installed on your system. After Effects requires Qucktime to work properly with mov files.